Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates for Partners and the Public
Gov. Hogan has lifted the COVID restrictions in Maryland effective July 1st. Many churches and businesses have modified their COVID protocols and policies because of the recent changes in the state.
DreamLife will require the following:
* No COVID survey
* Continue temp checks upon entering the building
* Continue social distancing throughout the sanctuary and lobby areas
* Masks are optional for those that are vaccinated but we encourage masks wearing to protect our unvaccinated partners
* Continue entry and exit patterns in the building and in the sanctuary.
* Please use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the sanctuary and bathrooms.
* We will continue to sanitize the facility after each service.
* This plan is subject to change. We will continue to monitor the information from the CDC and Maryland state health officials. Your safety and health are important to us. Thank you for your cooperation!
Click Here to see our Reopening Plan.
Click Here to view the Coronavirus Fact Sheet.
Be sure to check back on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates for Partners and the Public page through our online website.
Join our text blast by signing up for church by Mobile (text 'Dream' to 54244) and/or subscribe to our mailing list (http://eepurl.com/b41f6T) for any specific ministry updates. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your support of this ministry with your tithes and love offerings. So, for your convenience, our online giving portals will remain accessible. Click Here to access the Partners E-Giving Portal online.
Check Back For Updates
*DreamLife Wednesday Services will be streamed ONLY until further notice.