What We Believe
The Holy Bible
1. The Holy Bible, both Old and New Testaments, as the verbally inspired Word of God.
The Creation of Man
3. The creation of man as good, and the fall of man from his original state into, sin from which he has no power to redeem himself.
5. Water baptism, as in the Scriptures, which identifies the believer with the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, and which brings them into covenant relationship.
Baptism of the Holy Spirit
7. The baptism of the Holy Spirit as a separate, distinct experience, subsequent to salvation providing power for supernatural living, ministry and service.
Nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit
9. The manifestation of all nine gifts of the Holy Spirit in the local assembly, God diving the gifts amongst the believers severally as He wills.
Praise & Worship
11. Individual and collective praise and worship. All expressions of praise recorded in the Old and New Testament are meant for practice in the church today.
One True God
2. The one true God, revealed in the Scriptures as Father, Son and Holy Spirit
4. The all-sufficient atonement by the blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, which cleanses anyone who believes on Him from all sin, and salvation through faith in Christ alone.
A Life of Holiness
6. A life of holiness and separation from the world and sin, no longer serving them, but serving the Lord with a pure heart.
The Church as the Body of Christ
8. The church as the Body of Christ, a group of “called out ones.” Chosen to reveal God’s plan and purpose in the earth, and the local expression of this church functioning according to the New Testament order and organization.
The Laying of the Hands
10. The laying of the hands by qualified and anointed ministry for blessing, dedication, confirmation, healing, ordination and impartation of spiritual gifts.
Restoration to the Church
12. The restoration to the church of all that the prophets have spoken, and the subsequent visual and bodily return of Jesus Christ to set up His Kingdom on the earth.